Methi Paneer Masala
Added to 36 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 58004 times
Methi paneer masaal is a tempting paneer or cottage cheese recipe with a typical punjabi touch. The paneer cubes are cooked with fenugreek leaves or methi leaves in a spicy masaledaar gravy and relished best with paranthas.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté for 3-4 minutes or till they turn golden brown.
- Add the ginger, garlic and green chilli paste, mix well and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and tomato puree, mix well and saute on a medium flame for 3 minutes.
- Add the coriander powder, chilli powder and salt, mix well and add little of water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the amchur, mix well and cover and cook on a slow flame for 6-7 minutes.
- When the mixture becomes dry, add the paneer, mix lightly and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Sere hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Dhawan on 07 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.