by Foodie #25884
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3539 times
1. this recipe is good for the person who are having diabetic and also for the ladies who are having back ache.
2. to keep the vegetables fresh for a week keep a sponge in the fridge vegetable tray.
- Soak methi seed and rice in water overnight.
- Next day grind it to a smooth batter, adding chilli,ginger and salt with little water.
- Switch on the gas and put a flat pan on the gas stove.
- With the hallow spoon pour the batter on the flat pan and spread it in the shape of dosa.
- Bake both the side till golden brown. serve hot with tomato chutney.
- Pls.note: the batter should not be too thick nor too watery.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #25884 on 02 Oct 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.