Methi Pakodas, High Tea Snack
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 55242 times
A healthy and tasty methi pakoda is an Indian snack recipe with methi leaves cut and then mixed with gram flour or besan. The methi pakodas are crispy and also rich in the goodness of methi leaves
- Combine all the ingredients, except soda and oil in a bowl and mix well.
- Add enough water to make a thick batter of pouring consistency.
- Add the soda and oil and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and drop a spoonful of batter in oil and deep fry the pakodas till they turn golden brown and crisp form all the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make more pakodas.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by ushnal on 18 Mar 2017
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.