Methi Pakoda ni Kadhi
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5894 times
Delicious and mouthwatering methi pakodas soaked in tangy kadhi
- Add gram flour and all the ingredients in a mixing bowl with enough water to make soft dough.
- Heat the oil in a kadai, Drop teaspoonfuls of the pakoda mixture into it and deep-fry the pakodas over a medium flame till they are golden brown.
- Remove and drain on absorbent paper.
- Keep aside.
- Combine together curd and gram flour, whisk well so that no lumps remain.
- Add 1 ½ cup of water,salt and turmeric powder mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. When they crackle, add the asafoetida, curry leaves, Garlic and onions and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add this tempering to kadhi, mix well.
- Bring to boil whilst stirring continuously.
- Soak the fried methi pakodas in milk for some time and then add them one by one in the kadhi.
- Boil for a minute.
- Serve hot With steamed rice.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 13 May 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.