Methi Muli Makka Ke Parathe
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8522 times
Methi muli makka ke Paratha is a vegetable Paratha recipe with chopped methi leaves mixed with grated radish and corn as stuffing. Enjoy this Paratha treat with curd and pickle.
- Mix all the ingredients, add enough water to prepare a soft dough.
- Prepare round rotis by patting the batter on a wooden board with hands.
- You can also roll by keeping the batter in between 2 sheets of polythene.
- Place on a pre heated griddle.
- Apply oil on both sides and fry on the griddle.
- Parathas are ready.
- Serve hot with aam ka achar and green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by priti_24 on 06 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.