Methi Matar Malai By Anu_bunny
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 50870 times
Methi matar malai, it is a tempting quick vegetable recipe with fresh and finely chopped methi leaves, peas, cream (malai), indian spice powders and green coriander leaves. Serve hot with phulka or parathas.
- Blanch the methi leaves in the boiling water and refresh with the cold running water. Strain the excess water and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and saute till they are translucent.
- Add the methi leaves and ginger-garlic paste and sauté for 2 minutes on a medium flame.
- Add the chilli powder, green peas, dry mango powder, cinnamon powder, salt and 1/4 cup water, mix well and cook for 5 minutes on a slow flame.
- Add the cream, mix well and cook for 2 minutes on a medium flame.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by anu_bunny on 05 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.