Methi Leaves Bath: for Diabetics
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5513 times
Prepare Methi leaves bath: for diabetics to help improve their sugar levels and enhance their energy levels. Find a selection of recipe ideas, home remedies and kitchen tips at tarladalal.com
- Oil is not necessary to fry.
- Make powder of all the ingredients fry all the masala ingredients separately with a drop of oil.
- For dry cocoanut together but put the grated cocoanut in the last round.
- You can also make this masala powder in large quantity and store for future use.
- Cook rice and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tbl spoons of oil and add ½ tsps mustard and ½ tsps turmeric powder. now add chopped capsicum, green peas and methi leaves and fry till soft. add masala powder, rice and salt to taste and mix well on low flame.
- Season with chenna dal and udad dal. serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sarojagrao on 08 Aug 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.