Methi Koftas In Spinach Curry
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7858 times
A delectable methi kofta in spinach curry recipe cooked in a spicy onion tomato based gravy.
- Soak the bread slice in water and squeeze out the water.
- Combine the methi leaves, potatoes, onion, bread slice, green chilli, cheese and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and shape them into small balls.
- Dissolve the maida in water to make a thick paste.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, dip the balls in the maida paste and deep fry till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Boil and blend the spinach in a mixer into a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Combine the onions, tomatoes and ginger and blend in a mixer into a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the masala paste and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the salt, red chilli powder and spinach paste and saute for another 5 minutes.
- Add the cream, mix well and bring to a boil.
- Place the koftas in a dish and pour the hot gravy on top.
- Garnish with cream on top.
This recipe was contributed by shachi_rana on 05 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.