by Radha Hoizal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3127 times
This is an instant dosa which is healthy as here I have used methi seeds which are very helpful for knee and joint pain.This can be given in breakfast for the ladies post delivery.This will enhance milk production in the lady fo rher chilly.Good for oldies for knee and joint pain. Instant snack for kids who come home hungry from school.
- Soak rice and methi seeds for 45 minutes to one hour.
- Grind it to a fine paste using enough water.
- Add salt to the batter.
- Heat a tawa and grease it with oil.
- Put 1 laddle full of the batter on the tawa.
- Spread in a circular motion to make dosa.
- Apply oil on sides and cook till brown on both the sides.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 28 Nov 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.