Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6243 times
Methi dosa is a home remedy to relieve you of the stomach pains and digestive complaints. The fenugreek seeds or methi daana are ground and added to the batter which is then spread into dosas.
- Wash the rice and soak for 5 to 6 hours and grind it by adding fenugreek leaves & coconut and a cup of water.
- When the batter is almost prepared, then add jaggery and salt and grind it once again to mix all the ingradients well.
- Heat the dosa tawa and spread the dosa batter.
- Spread ghee or oil on the top of dosa and roast on the other side.
- Serve immediately with ghee and nothing else.
This recipe was contributed by vidya_bhat on 10 Mar 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.