Methi Dana Laddu
3/5 stars 67% LIKED IT
2 GOOD - 1 BAD
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 67420 times
These laddus are to be consumed during winter season. Fenugreek seeds contain many minerals, vitamins which are beneficial for bones.
- *Take a pan, dry roast the wheat flour over a slow flame while stirring continuously till it turns golden brown. Keep it aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the the fenugreek seeds and roast it over a slow flame while stirring continuously till it turns golden brown.
- Add the gum into it and roast till the spluttering stops.
- Add almonds and roasted wheat flour into it and mix well.
- Put off the flame and allow it to cool.
- Add the powdered sugar,cardamom powder and saffron to the roasted mixture and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 30 portions and shape each portion into round laddus using your hands.
- Store in an air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by ruthia on 03 Sep 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.