Methi Dal Fry
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12507 times
Methi fried dal is good in taste and warm.
- Heat the oil in deep pan, add the cumin seeds, cloves, fenugreek seeds and asafoetida, mix well and sauté till they turn brown.
- Add the green chillies and sauté for a minute.
- Add the methi leaves, mix well and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the turmeric powder and salt, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#429002 on 26 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.