Methi Cucumber Salad
by meera girdhar
This recipe has been viewed 2511 times
Healthy and quick salad.It is a traditional salad know as " Methi Ki Pachadi".
- Wash methi leaves nicely and chop it finely.
- Coarsely grind the roasted peanuts.
- In a bowl add chopped methi leaves, grated carrot, chopped onion, chopped cucumber, Coarsely ground roasted peanut, lemon juice, sugar and salt and mix well.
- For tadaka heat the oil in small kadai add mustard seeds.
- When it splutter add asafoetida, curry leaves and salt coated chilly.
- Pour this tadaka on the salad mixture and mix it.
- Fresh Methi and cucumber salad is ready.
This recipe was contributed by meera girdhar on 24 Jul 2014I am Meera Girdhar, loving being mother, wife, professional and passionate to pursue my interests. S...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.