Methi Carrot Pulao
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7084 times
Discover the secret of preparing delicious , spicy methi carrot pulao with this wonderful easy to prepare methi(fenugreek eaves) and carrot( gajar) pulao( rice recipe) recipe. Prepare your own methi carrot pulav at home and serve it with raita or any curry.
- Sprinkle little salt on methi leaves and and keep aside for 10 mins.
- Add chilli powder to it.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the chilli powder, capsicums, carrots and peas , mix well and saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the fenugreek leaves and saute till the methi is cooked.
- Add the coriander powder, cumin seeds powder and salt and mix well.
- Add the rice and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with roasted cashewnuts.
This recipe was contributed by suju_india on 07 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.