Methi Brinjal Dry Sabji
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17075 times
A mix of brinjals and fenugreek leaves cooked with chillies, mustard seeds, khus-khus and dhania.
- Cut brinjal into long pieces and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the brinjals, salt and turmeric powder, mix well and cover and cook till the brinjal are soft.
- Add the methi leaves and saute on a medium flame till they are cooked.
- Add the dry powder and amchur and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by chitvish on 30 Sep 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.