Methi Bajra Momos
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7244 times
I was eating momos made of refined flour, i had an idea of making them with some other flour as maida is not good for tummy. We can use any flours of our choice. It can be relished anytime as snacks. I tried with bajra and rice flour and it turned out yummy.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water. Rest the dough for 12 minutes. Divide the dough into 8 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bow and mix it thoroughly.
- Divide the filling into 8 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Roll out the dough into small puris.
- Add one portion of the filling, gather the sides and press to make the momos.
- You can give shape of your own choice.
- Steam the momos for 12 -15 minutes or till done.
- Spread the butter on the momos.
- Garnish with carrot sticks, shredded cabbage and tomato wedges and serve immediately.
- These can also be served fried.
This recipe was contributed by sumitpriti on 09 Dec 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.