Methi Aur Tamatar Wale Sindhi Chawal
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8091 times
Methi aur Tamatar wale sindhi chawal is a flavoured rice recipe with the goodness of methi leaves. The methi leaves are cooked along wit tomatoes and spice powders. Drop the rice in this methi and tomato based curry and cook till done.
- Heat oil in the heavy bottom pan.
- Add badi elachi, dalchini and bay leaf, stir for 1 mins.
- Now add methi and salt, now simmer the gas and cook for 15 - 20 mins or till done .
- Then add tomatoes saute it for 5- 7 minutes.
- Add red chilli powder and cook for 1 min.
- Then add 6 cups of water.
- Check the seasoning, let the water boil.
- Add rice, cover the pan and cook on high flame till 3/4 of the water evaporates.
- Now simmer the gas till the rice is done.
This recipe was contributed by alparamchandani on 31 Dec 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.