Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14610 times
A delicious vegetable recipe, methi aloo subzi has finely chopped methi or fenugreek leaves tossed with diced potatoes or aloo, onion, tomato, garlic and roasted indian spice powder. Relish methi aloo with roti or thepla.
- Sprinkle salt on the methi leaves and keep aside for 15 minutes and then squeeze dry.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai, add the garlic and onions and saute till the onions turn soft.
- Add the potatoes and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the fenugreek leaves, spices and salt, mix well and cook till the mixture becomes dry.
- Add the tomatoes, mix well and cover and cook till the potatoes are soft.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sonaprem on 05 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.