Methi Ajwain Biscuits
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8986 times
Come on Lets have a treat for diabetics.Eventhough a little sugar is used here it is harmless as it is accompanied with methi.
- Combine all the ingredients and add tsp by tsp milk to bind medium soft dough.
- Keep in fridge for 5 minutes.
- Take out and roll between 2 plastic sheets to a roti of medium thickness.
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds on the roti and roll with light hands.
- Cut with a cutter and arrange on a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven for 150 C for 15 minutes or till crisp.
- Store in an air tight container after cooling.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 09 Nov 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.