Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10294 times
Mesur Pak, it is a sweet dish and can be prepared on occasions. Easy to make and the ingredients are readily available in your kitchen.
- In a bowl combine the ghee and besan and mix well and keep aside.
- Combine the sugar and 1 tbsp water in a small pan and bring to boil till the sugar melts.
- Add the ghee-besan mixture and stir continuously.
- When the mixture starts changing colour to light brown and also starts leaving ghee.
- Transfer the mixture in a greased tray and cut it into pieces with the help of knife immediately after setting.
- Serve after it sets to a room temperature.
This recipe was contributed by Ankita Jain on 13 Nov 2011i live in delhi .
i like everything.
my hobbie is cooking.
i am a house wife.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.