Mesub with A Twist
by Mamta Shah(joshi)
This recipe has been viewed 2338 times
A traditional Indian dessert. mysore pak or mesub is made with a twist and named so after the innovation.
- Heat a non-stick pan.
- Combine all the ingredients and add to the pan and cook on a slow flame while stirring continuously.
- Grease a plate and spread batter and make thick layer.
- Sprinkle some sliced almonds.
- Cut into square or diamond shape and leave for 5 minutes.
- Serve at room temperature.
This recipe was contributed by Mamta Shah(joshi) on 25 Oct 2013i love cooking and love to cook new dishes with new ideas . i am very fond on cooking and wit creati...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.