Melya, Expresso Coffee with Honey
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2646 times
Melya is a coffee based hot beverage prepared by pouring hot coffee over honey and then serving it with cream.
- Brew some expresso coffee.
- Then in a coffee mug, place the unsweetened cocoa.
- Cover a teaspoon with honey and drizzle into the mug.
- While the coffee is brewing, stir honey and cocoa. It will appear as if cocoa and honey will never mix but suddenly it will.
- It will turn into/ like dark chocolate sauce.
- Pour the hot coffee over the honey and stir to dissolve.
- Serve hot with cream.
This recipe was contributed by kchitrareddy on 05 Dec 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.