Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4622 times
Devour the melt in the mouth cookies, Melting moments as dessert with chocolate sauce as topping or plain with tea. The mixture comprising of Maida, sugar, baking powder is mixed with vanilla essence and coconut powder and then baked till golden.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder twice .
- Cream oil &powdered sugar ,mix vanila.
- Fold the maida ,granuled sugar.
- Divide the mixture into small pieces of walnut size.
- Coat the balls with crushed cornflakes or coconut powder.
- Bake it at 175 degree for about 15 minutes.
This recipe was contributed by rome on 15 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.