Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1587 times
Watermelon balls should be added just before serving so that its crisp remains intact while having.
nutritional facts for each serving:
calories - 185kcals
carbohydrates - 16.3gms
protiens - 17.3gms
fats - 7.7 gms
Add your private note
Melon surprise recipe - How to make Melon surprise
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Watermelon balls: one and half bowl, skimmed milk/cows milk: 750ml, sugar:2-3tsp, probiotic ice cream: 1 cup
- Scoop out watermelon balls, deseed and keep in the refrigerator to be chilled.
- Pour milk, add sugar into a bowl and blend with a hand mixie.
- Add the probiotic ice cream and blend well to form a smooth homogenous mixture.
- Keep this mixture in the refrigerator to chill.
- Add the watermelon balls into the mixture just before serving.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#419747 on 01 Aug 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.