Melon and Mango Smoothie
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6798 times
Delightful smoothie prepared using mango and musk melon. It is a great fruity and healthy beverage. You and your family will love this refreshing super easy smoothie.
- Peel and cut melon into wedges and remove seeds.
- Chop half the wedges into small pieces. Chop the remaining into large pieces.
- Peel the mangoes and chop one mango into small pieces. Chop the remaining mango into large cubes.
- Place large pieces of melon and mango into a blender,add strawberry crush and one cup of crushed ice. Blend till smooth and slushy.
- Pour into individual glasses and serve topped with few pieces of chopped melon and mango.
- Tip: instead of melon you can try using watermelon also.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 29 Mar 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.