Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3009 times
Melon salad presents truly one of the most refreshing and cooling salad recipe. With melons cubes tossed together with cherries and cream as dressing, the melon salad is simply amazing on a hot summer afternoon.
- Cook ginger and brown sugar with 2 tbsp. water for 2-3 minutes
- Cool, keep aside till required.
- Put all melon chunks in a large salad bow.
- Pour sweetened ginger over melons, toss lightly, chill.
- Beat together cream, vinegar, chilli, mint, saprocedurelt and pepper.
- Just before serving salad, pour cream mixture over it.
- Garnish with a few mint leaves.
This recipe was contributed by aruvaka on 09 Jan 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.