Melon Fruit Slush
by Rekha Ghadawala
This recipe has been viewed 3070 times
People usually don't equate melons with frosty beverages,but you will once you try this special blend that stars honeydew and cantaloupe mixed with pineapple,strawberries and bananas.
- Blend the fruits individually in a blender till smooth.
- Combine all the purees and add the remaining ingredients, except the soda and mix well.
- Refrigerate till chilled.
- Just before serving, pour some drink in a glass and add some soda and serve immediately.
- Repeat the same to prepare 3 more glasses.
This recipe was contributed by Rekha Ghadawala on 15 May 2012Hi! Around Atlanta, I known for my cooking and creativity. My name is Rekha, I am a mother and full ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.