Mein Chow Soup By rujutag
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1655 times
A popular Chinese soup recipe, Mein chow soup has the noodles and vegetables cooked together and then served hot with a dash of butter and pepper powder. A low cal and soothing soup recipe with a typical Oriental touch and choice of sauces added as flavourant.
Add your private note
Mein Chow Soup By rujutag recipe - How to make Mein Chow Soup By rujutag
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Heat the oil in a wok on a high flame.
- Add the mint leaves, coriander, garlic, ginger, vegetables and ajinomoto and stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes over a high flame.
- Add the stock, soya sauce, salt and pepper powder.
- Mix the cornflour in 1 teacup of water and add to the soup.
- Boil for 1 minute. top with chilli oil and coriander.
- Serve hot with chillies in vinegar, chilli sauce and soya sauce.
This recipe was contributed by rujutag on 24 Jan 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.