Mehini Bhajina Parotha
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3188 times
A delicious and nutrient packed flat bread recipe, Mehini bhajina parotha have methi leaves, sesame seeds powder and Dhan jeera powder as ingredients. Enjoy the Parathas with fresh curd and lime pickle .
- Make a dough of wheat flour & divide eqally. mix all above ingredients(stuffing).
- Roll dough in 2inch dia. apply litle oil & spread above stuffing on it
- Fold it, again apply oil & stuffing & fold it.
- Roll parotha in rectangular.
- & fry on tava both sides with little oil in golden colour
- Serve hot with fresh curd & lemon picle.
This recipe was contributed by saviatul33 on 22 Nov 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.