Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4480 times
Truly a fusion pizza recipe with an Oriental touch, the mega fusion pizza is a great choice for parties, especially birthdays. The pizza base is topped with tossed over noodles and then baked with cheese as garnish.
- Boil the noodles in hot water and strain it by oiling it.
- Heat a wok and pour a tsp of oil and stir fry the onions , followed by capsicum and other vegetables, add the mushrooms in the end .
- Add the chilly powder, soyasauce, and ajinomoto and stir well, and add the noodles. remove from fire.
- Ready the pizza base apply totoma sauce on it , evenly place the noodles on it and top it with grated cheese, some freshly chopped onion and capsicum can be sprinkled on it.
- Bake in an oven until the cheese melts and serve hot with a dot of butter.
This recipe was contributed by krithikaradhakrishnan on 21 Nov 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.