Meethi Teekhi Mirch
This recipe has been viewed 3277 times
Dnt over cook. as it would lead to blacking of the chillies...enjoy with paranthas,dal and chawal...everytime favourite..
- Cut the chillies partially half the length wise for stuffing.
- Mix besan powder and sugar in a bowl with salt acc. to the taste.
- Now stuff in the mixture in the chillies.
- Heat 2 spoons of oil in a kadhai and put the chillies in and keep the lid.
- Wait for 2 mins and let the chillies tender.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#396334 on 07 Jan 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.