Meethi Roti with Chatpata Tikka
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3548 times
This is very nutritious and healthy recipe fully packed with proteins and vegetables and grains. This is what we want for kids.
- Combine all the flours and salt in a bowl and mix well and keep aside.
- In a pan, combine the jaggery and little water and cook to a thin syrup.
- Combine the flour mix, syrup and milk in a bowl and make a thick batter of flowing consistency.
- Add the sesame seeds and oil, mix well and keeo aside for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick tava, grease with little oil and pour a spoonful of batter and spread like a pancake and cook from both sides till it turns golden brown. Make 3 more rotis like this and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the vegetables and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add salt and cook on a high flame and toss well.
- Add the ginger-green chilli paste and mix well.
- Add the corn and cook for more 3-4 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, rice flakes and chaat masala and mix well.
- Cool and little and shape the mixture into small bit sixed circles and cook on a hot pan till golden brown from both the sides.
- Serve the hot meethi rotis with these tikkas.
This recipe was contributed by syamalalakshmi on 12 Jul 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.