Mediterranean Vegetable Pie
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11676 times
A rich tomato pastry base topped with a mouth-watering selection of vegetables and cheese, this delectable dish will excite your taste buds and set your gastronomic juices working in overdrive!
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic and sauté for ½ minute.
- Add the brinjal, yellow capsicum and sundried tomatoes and cook till half done.
- Add the salt and pepper, mix well and keep aside.
- Spread the basic tomato sauce over the short crust pastry.
- Arrange the topping neatly on the crust.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°C (400°F) for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cut into 4 equal wedges and serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.