Max Mad Baked
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2236 times
Baked corn chips with salsa and cheese
all time favorite
- Preheat oven.
- Slice jalapenos peppers and keep aside.
- Heat oil and sauté garlic and onion. Add red chillies, capsicum, roasted cumin powder, red chilli powder and tomato puree. Stir well and add salt, pepper to taste. Cook for two to three minutes and then remove from heat. When it cools, add lemon juice and chopped coriander leaves.
- In another pan, heat garlic and chilli flavored olive oil and add strips of red, yellow and green capsicums and vegetables of your choice.
- Add salt to taste and stir-fry for three to four minutes.
- Take a large baking dish and spread salsa on it. Spread vegetable layer.
- Crumble corn chips and sprinkle on salsa. Cover with grated mozzarella cheese.
- Place sliced jalapeno peppers and bake in the preheated oven for six to seven minutes or till cheese melts completely.
This recipe was contributed by suman_001 on 13 Apr 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.