Mava Kaju Sandwich
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6282 times
Enjoy this sweet delicacy in the up coming festivals.
Add your private note
Mava Kaju Sandwich recipe - How to make Mava Kaju Sandwich
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Combine the khoya and sugar in a kadhai and saute till it forms a ball and remove from flame.
- Make 2 balls of this one little big and the other little smaller and keep it aside.
- Heat ghee in a kadhai, and add the soaked anjeer and cook till it gets mashed and becomes like a pulp.
- Add the cardamom powder and cashewnuts and mix well and remove from the flame.
- Take a lid of a tin of 5 inches diameter and 1 inches depth.
- Place a greased plastic sheet in the lid in the inner side.
- Now take the bigger ball of mava mixture and press it lightly with the fingers on the plastic sheet so as to spread completely.
- Also press so as to cover the edges of the lid too.
- Now spread the anjeer filling on this mava mixture.
- Now take the small ball of mava and cover the anjeer mixture with it.
- Top with silver foil and set in fridge for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes take out from fridge and remove the plastic sheet and cut to 8 pieces and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 24 Jul 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.