Mattar Paneer Paratha
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13217 times
Matar paneer paratha exhibits a delicious mix of boiled peas and crumbled paneer as stuffing in the wheat paranthas.
- Combine all the ingredients, except the ghee, and sieve.
- Knead into a soft dough, using enough water.
- Add the ghee and knead again. Cover with a wet muslin cloth and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Knead again, divide the dough into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Combine the potatoes, green peas, paneer and salt in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan, add the onions and ginger-garlic paste, mix well and saute till onions turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the potatoes-green peas mixture and mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Remove from the flame, cool and divide the stuffing into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Roll out a portion of the dough into a circle of 4” diameter.
- Place a portion of the stuffing at the centre and bring the edges together at the centre to seal tightly.
- Roll out again into a circle of 6" diameter, using little whole wheat flour.
- Heat a tava and cook each paratha, using little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot with chutney or curds.
This recipe was contributed by RAKHI_SP on 20 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.