by Foodie #97756
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22731 times
Relish mathri or indian savory crackers (fried flaky biscuits) with pickle or chutneys. Discover how to prepare mathris with our easy and quick punjabi mathri recipe.
- Combine all the ingredients, mix well and knead into a tight dough.
- Divide the dough into small equal portions and roll them into small thick circles of 2" diameter.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the mathris till they turn golden brown and crisp.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot with chutney.
- Store in an air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #97756 on 04 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.