Matar ki Zaykedar Patties
by sarita nagdev
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4228 times
This patties is generally from M.P. specially from Indore. So delicious it is n easy to prepare method.
- Add the salt n cornflour to the potatoes, mix well and keep aside.
- Mash the green peas and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the green chillies, coconut and saute for 2 muinutes.
- Add the gren peas paste and saute for more 2 minutes.
- Add the salt, chaat masala, dried mango powder, sugar and cardamom and mix well.
- Add the raisins, mix well and keep aside to cool.
- Take a small amount of mashed potatoes and spread it on your palm.
- Fill it with the peas filling and cover it like the shape of ball.
- In a wok heat the oil n fry it on medium heat.
- Serve with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by sarita nagdev on 19 Aug 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.