Matar Paneer Tacos
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 1412 times
This is an innovative peas stuffing in the tacos which will be enjoyed by epsecially kids
Add your private note
Matar Paneer Tacos recipe - How to make Matar Paneer Tacos
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan and add peas and saute for a while.
- Then add paneer and remaining ingredients and toss well.
- Deep fry the taco shells.
- Arrange the fried taco shells in a plate and fill with stuffing prepared.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese on top and garnish with jalepenos and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 26 Feb 2016Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.