Matar Mushroom Masala
Added to 39 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 207872 times
Matar mushroom masala, mushroom and matar cooked in spicy onion tomato gravy and richen by cashew paste. Serves best with rotis, paratha or pulaos. .
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the cardamoms, cinnamon stick and onions and saute till onions turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste, mix well and cook for 2 minutes on a medium flame.
- Add the tomato puree, chilli powder, coriander seeds powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and salt and cook till the oil leaves the masala.
- Add the cashewnut paste dissolved in 1 cup of water and mix well.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and bring it to a boil.
- Add the green peas and mushrooms and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or till the green peas are cooked.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by nidhi_b_77 on 22 Oct 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.