Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7573 times
Matar mushroom is a healthy preparation of green peas and mushrooms filled with nutritional value. Serve hot with rice or parathas.
- Clean, wash and cut mushrooms in quarters.
- Peel onions and chop them finely.
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Add green cardamom, cinnamon stick and chopped onions and sauté until light golden brown.
- Add ginger paste, garlic paste and cook for half a minute.
- Add tomato puree, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and salt
This recipe was contributed by anu_bunny on 08 Apr 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.