Matar Methi Malai By Sgambhir
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6156 times
Methi malai matar makes for a tasty flavorsome methi or fenugreek leaves vegetable dish in a rich creamy gravy. Methi malai mutter is a tempting quick vegetable recipe with fresh and finely chopped methi leaves, peas, cream (malai) ,indian spice powders and green coriander leaves.
- Apply some salt to the methi leaves and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Wash again and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and saute till they turn translucent.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and methi leaves, mix well and for about 6-7 minutes.
- Add the red chili powder and green peas, mix well and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the amchur and mix well.
- Add the cinnamon powder and fresh cream.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sgambhir on 03 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.