This recipe has been viewed 1579 times
It is a super healthy dish that can be eaten at any time.
- Combine 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp ginger-green chilli paste and mashed potato in a bowl and keep aside
- Boil the peas and crush them coarsely and mix all the vegetable and tomato in peas and keep aside.
- Heat one tsp oil in a pan and add the asafoetida, curry leaves, mustard seeds, sesame seeds and let them crackle.
- Add the coconut, sugar, salt, ginger-green chilli paste,lemon juice and mix it in pea mixture.
- Grease a baking dish first spread half potato mixture on it then spread tomato sauce then spread pea mixture on it now spread remaining potato mixture sprinkle bread crumbs on it.
- Bake for 15 to 20 min in preheated oven on 180 degree serve hot
This recipe was contributed by supermumarchna on 30 Aug 2013i live in muzaffarnagar ilike to see new places dancing gardening writing reading books are my hobbi...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.