Matar Ke Dahivada
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2872 times
Dahi vada is a delicious chaat recipe with fried vadas( urad dal dumplings) smeared with chilled beaten curd and topped with spicy and tangy chutneys. A delicious North Indian delicacy, dahi vada is best served chilled on a hot summer day.
- Grind the boiled peas with some salt and roasted it in oil .
- Mash the potato with salt, chopped coriender, red chilly powder, lemon juice and that roasted grind peas.
- Soak the urad dal and make a fine paste and mixed a pinch of salt and soda bi carb.
- Make a small ballof peas and potato mixer and dip those balls in grinded urad dal.
- Fry all those in hot oil.
- When they all fry dip them in butter milk.
- And lastly arranged them in a serving plate and pour some curd on them and garnished with choppedcoriedder and roasted cumin.
This recipe was contributed by gutti on 30 Nov 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.