Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 20293 times
The matar cutlet is a tasty, novel cutlet or patties recipe with an unique creamy and sweet taste of matar or green peas. The matar or green peas are a versatile vegetable which can be made into matar cutlets, samosa, tikkis and even tikkas. Discover easy ways of cooking delicious peas recipe at tarladalal.com
- Mix thoroughly the boiled potatoes, green chilies, coriander, onions, mashed peas and salt.
- Shape the cutlets. break an egg.
- Dip the cutlets in the egg and then roll it in the bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in pre-heated oil.
- Serve hot.
- Note : cornflour could be used as a binding agent instead of eggs.
This recipe was contributed by sgambhir on 07 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.