Matar - Coriander Sandwich
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5216 times
Matar - coriander sandwich has the spicy coriander and mint chutney as spread and boiled peas as a filling. Toast the sandwich in a toaster or cook on a slow fire till crispy.
- Grind all the ingredients together in a mixer, add little water to get a smooth textured chutney.
- Apply butter on the bread slices
- Apply the prepared green peas chutney on it.
- Place a few slices of tomato on it
- Put a slice of cheese on it.
- Cover the sandwich with another buttered slice.
- Cook it on a tpaster or on a tava with little oil and till crispy from both the sides.
- Garnish it with grated paneer and sev and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by monataneja on 15 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.