Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6079 times
Mata aloo is sabzi recipe made with mashed potatoes taking less time and effortless cooking
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add the methi seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the wheat flour and saute till it turns golden brown.
- Add the mashed potatoes, and then add the curds and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the red chilli powder and salt, mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by g.v.singh on 03 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.