Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5493 times
It’s rainy season and here is one more different type of pakoda made from masoor dal with the combination of spring onion and lots of spices. So try and enjoy hot and spicy masoor pakoda in rainy season and this pakodas can be served as a starter also.
- Blend the masoor dal in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Transfer in a bowl, add the spring onions, green chilli, ginger, red chili powder,garlic, chat masala,soda bi carb and oil and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a a kadhai, drop a spoonful of batter and deep fry the pakodas till they are golden brown in colour.
- Drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Sprinkle salt and chaat masala on the fried chillies and keep aside.
- In a toothpick, insert a onion, masoor pakoda followed with fried chilli.
- Arrange in serving plate.
- Sprinkle some more chat masala.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 11 Jul 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.