Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2429 times
Can add cheese,herbs,roasted and crushed garlic,etc.
Add your private note
Mashed potatoes recipe - How to make Mashed potatoes
Cooking Time: Total Time:
- Cut the potatointo two pieces.
- Pressure cook for 3 wistles.
- Once done remove and peel the skin of thr potato and mash it nicely without any lumps.
- Heat the butter in the pan add the mashed potato and milk mix well and cook until the potatoes are creamy.
- Add salt and pepper mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#392338 on 28 Nov 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.