Mashed Potatoes with Spinach
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3122 times
A healthy side dish with breads and soups, the Mashed potatoes with spinach can be prepared and then heated in the oven with cheese sprinkled over the top. Enjoy this creamy and delicious vegetable recipe which can also be made into cutlets or stuffings for sandwiches and Parathas.
- Make mashed potatoes in a karhai .heat butter on a low flame.
- Add the mashed potatoes and stir well till light brown in colour.
- Add the milk, cheese,salt and pepper and keep stirring well for 15 minutes.
- Use the hand blender in order to get rid of lumps.
- Add salt to the cooked spinach and use the blender to make a thick paste.
- Cook the chopped vegetables and keep aside.
- Grease a baking dish with butter.
- Place the bread slices as the bottom most layer.
- Now spread the spinach paste
- Evenly on top of the bread slices.
- Add the cooked mashed potatoes as the next thick layer.
- Finally place the boiled vegetables as the last layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 150 degrees.
This recipe was contributed by anmolbajaj on 05 Sep 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.